Saturday, April 14, 2012

Talking to a hacker...

I was able to get onto facebook tonight, like normal people do.  I got an odd chat from someone I didn't really know and said "hey handsome :) " I was super confused because, one I am a girl and two I don't really know this person.  I found out quickly it was a 'hacker' and was trying to get me to tell them information and get me to click a link for a website.  Total scam and I was not buying it!  I kept telling the person, I'm not dumb and I know you hacked into my friend's account.  I than went about asking, why do you do this?  Why do you hack into people accounts?  I don't know if it was an actually person or computer and needless to say I didn't get a response.  Shocker there! 
But it did get me thinking, why do people do the things they do?  Especially people who don't do good or nice things? I really wish the hacker has responded to me, we could of had a great conversation about life and motivations.  I have thought about this a good amount the last two days of judgement with Christ at the last day.  And thank goodness we are able to have Jesus Christ be there to judge us because He knows how we were raised, brought up, and came to be.... us!  He is fair and just in his judgement and it gives me so much peace to know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment