Monday, April 16, 2012

Waking up feeling guilty

Have you ever had a dream where everything seemed to go wrong?  Where every time you woke up suddenly you went back to sleep hoping that your dream would change for the better, but it doesn't.  After doing that multiple times I finally decided to get up.  But because of that horrible sinful dream it has messed up this day.  I have had a cloud over it, what is this?  Why am I feeling like I did something terribly wrong was really it was just a dream.  Its not like I can control my actions in my sleep.  The worst part is I don't remember what I even did!  I am relieved though, that I have nothing I should be feeling bad about because it is the worst feeling to be guilty and knowing you did something bad.  And than thank goodness for the miracle of the atonement and being able to be forgiven!   

No comments:

Post a Comment